Thursday, June 9, 2011

Technolgy concerns

    My biggest technology concern with ipads and ipods is implementing them into centers.  I would really love to know how kindergarten teachers use ipads and ipod touches in their centers?  Is there any other technology in centers that you use?     How do you rotate them around so every child is able to use them?  What games or activities are WONDERFUL for kindergarten.  What learning games have you found that work? What games don't work? 
    I know this week we have been introduced to several games but if you have any other ideas for kindergarten I would love to know.  I know that I have to bring in more technology.  Coming to INTERACT will provide me the means to put these gadgets in my students hands.  I want to make sure that I utilize the ipads and ipods to their full worth.  I want to make sure ALL my students get a opportunity to use the technology in the centers. SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS and IDEAS are WELCOME & APPRECIATED!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment